Presented to the Fifth Annual Meeting of the European Society of Coloproctology, Sorrento, Italy, September 2010; published in abstract form as Colorectal Dis 2011; 12(Suppl S3): 1
Randomized Clinical Trial
Randomized clinical trial of antibiotics in acute uncomplicated diverticulitis†
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 99, Issue 4, pages 532–539, April 2012
How to Cite
Chabok, A., Påhlman, L., Hjern, F., Haapaniemi, S., Smedh, K. and for the AVOD Study Group (2012), Randomized clinical trial of antibiotics in acute uncomplicated diverticulitis. Br J Surg, 99: 532–539. doi: 10.1002/bjs.8688
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.