Autologous reconstruction of massive enteroatmospheric fistulation with a pedicled subtotal lateral thigh flap
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 99, Issue 7, pages 964–972, July 2012
How to Cite
Lambe, G., Russell, C., West, C., Kalaiselvan, R., Slade, D. A. J., Anderson, I. D., Watson, J. S. and Carlson, G. L. (2012), Autologous reconstruction of massive enteroatmospheric fistulation with a pedicled subtotal lateral thigh flap. Br J Surg, 99: 964–972. doi: 10.1002/bjs.8759
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.