Robotic cancer surgery
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 100, Issue 1, pages 3–4, January 2013
How to Cite
Sodergren, M. H. and Darzi, A. (2013), Robotic cancer surgery. Br J Surg, 100: 3–4. doi: 10.1002/bjs.8972
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- 3Robotic versus laparoscopic gastrectomy for gastric cancer: a meta-analysis of short outcomes. Surg Oncol 2012; 21: 274–280., , .
- 5Robotic surgery for benign gynaecological disease. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2012; (2)CD008978., , , , , .
- 6Robotic assisted surgery for gynaecological cancer. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2012; (1)CD008640., , , , .
- 7Force adaptive multi-spectral imaging with an articulated robotic endoscope. Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv 2010; 13: 245–252., , , , et al.
- 8Control of articulated snake robot under dynamic active constraints. Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv 2010; 13: 229–236., , .
- 9Gaze-contingent motor channelling and haptic constraints for minimally invasive robotic surgery. Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv 2008; 11: 676–683., , , .