Use of surgical-site infection rates to rank hospital performance across several types of surgery (Br J Surg 2013; 100: 628–637)
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 100, Issue 5, page 637, April 2013
How to Cite
Fry, D. E. (2013), Use of surgical-site infection rates to rank hospital performance across several types of surgery (Br J Surg 2013; 100: 628–637). Br J Surg, 100: 637. doi: 10.1002/bjs.9040
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.