Presented to the 19th Annual Meeting of the European Surgical Association, Hamburg, Germany, May 2012, the 20th United European Gastroenterology Week, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, October 2012, and the Joint American Pancreatic Association/International Association of Pancreatology Annual Meeting, Miami, Florida, USA, November 2012
Systematic review of five feeding routes after pancreatoduodenectomy†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 100, Issue 5, pages 589–598, April 2013
How to Cite
Gerritsen, A., Besselink, M. G. H., Gouma, D. J., Steenhagen, E., Borel Rinkes, I. H. M. and Molenaar, I. Q. (2013), Systematic review of five feeding routes after pancreatoduodenectomy. Br J Surg, 100: 589–598. doi: 10.1002/bjs.9049
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.