Suitability of endoscopic submucosal dissection for treatment of submucosal gastric cancers
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 100, Issue 5, pages 668–673, April 2013
How to Cite
Lee, I.-S., Yook, J.-H., Park, Y.-S., Kim, K.-C., Oh, S.-T. and Kim, B.-S. (2013), Suitability of endoscopic submucosal dissection for treatment of submucosal gastric cancers. Br J Surg, 100: 668–673. doi: 10.1002/bjs.9051
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.