Fatty liver disease as a predictor of local recurrence following resection of colorectal liver metastases
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 100, Issue 6, pages 820–826, May 2013
How to Cite
Hamady, Z. Z. R., Rees, M., Welsh, F. K., Toogood, G. J., Prasad, K. R., John, T. K. and Lodge, J. P. A. (2013), Fatty liver disease as a predictor of local recurrence following resection of colorectal liver metastases. Br J Surg, 100: 820–826. doi: 10.1002/bjs.9057
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.