Co-authors can be found under the heading Collaborators
Results of a national training programme in sentinel lymph node biopsy for breast cancer
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 100, Issue 5, pages 654–661, April 2013
How to Cite
Mansel, R. E., MacNeill, F., Horgan, K., Goyal, A., Britten, A., Townson, J., Clarke, D., Newcombe, R. G., Keshtgar, M. and the senior Guildford breast surgeons, on behalf of the New Start training group (2013), Results of a national training programme in sentinel lymph node biopsy for breast cancer. Br J Surg, 100: 654–661. doi: 10.1002/bjs.9058
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.