Presented to the Tenth World Congress of the International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association, Paris, France, July 2012
Effects of pancreatectomy on nutritional state, pancreatic function and quality of life
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
© 2013 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 100, Issue 8, pages 1064–1070, July 2013
How to Cite
Park, J. W., Jang, J.-Y., Kim, E.-J., Kang, M. J., Kwon, W., Chang, Y. R., Han, I. W. and Kim, S.-W. (2013), Effects of pancreatectomy on nutritional state, pancreatic function and quality of life. Br J Surg, 100: 1064–1070. doi: 10.1002/bjs.9146
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.