Members of the REFLUX trial group are listed at the end of article under the heading Collaborators.
Cost-effectiveness of laparoscopic fundoplication versus continued medical management for the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease based on long-term follow-up of the REFLUX trial
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 100, Issue 9, pages 1205–1213, August 2013
How to Cite
Faria, R., Bojke, L., Epstein, D., Corbacho, B., Sculpher, M. and on behalf of the REFLUX trial group (2013), Cost-effectiveness of laparoscopic fundoplication versus continued medical management for the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease based on long-term follow-up of the REFLUX trial. Br J Surg, 100: 1205–1213. doi: 10.1002/bjs.9190
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.