Randomized clinical trial
Randomized clinical trial of fluid and salt restriction compared with a controlled liberal regimen in elective gastrointestinal surgery
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. British Journal of Surgery published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 100, Issue 13, pages 1739–1746, December 2013
How to Cite
Kalyan, J. P., Rosbergen, M., Pal, N., Sargen, K., Fletcher, S. J., Nunn, D. L., Clark, A., Williams, M. R. and Lewis, M. P. N. (2013), Randomized clinical trial of fluid and salt restriction compared with a controlled liberal regimen in elective gastrointestinal surgery. Br J Surg, 100: 1739–1746. doi: 10.1002/bjs.9301
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- 17Fundamentals of Surgical Practice (2nd edn). Cambridge University Press: Cambridge, 2006., .
- 18Essential Surgery: Problems, Diagnosis and Management (3rd edn). Churchill Livingstone: Edinburgh, 2002., .
- 30British Consensus Guidelines on Intravenous Fluid Therapy for Adult Surgical Patients (GIFTASUP). British Society for Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition: Redditch, 2011., , , , , et al.