Presented to the Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland Congress, Glasgow, UK, May 2013, and to Digestive Disease Week, Orlando, Florida, USA, May 2013
Propensity score analysis of oesophageal cancer treatment with surgery or definitive chemoradiotherapy
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 BJS Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 101, Issue 5, pages 502–510, April 2014
How to Cite
Karran, A., Blake, P., Chan, D., Reid, T. D., Davies, I. L., Kelly, M., Roberts, S. A., Crosby, T. and Lewis, W. G. (2014), Propensity score analysis of oesophageal cancer treatment with surgery or definitive chemoradiotherapy. Br J Surg, 101: 502–510. doi: 10.1002/bjs.9437
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.