Failure to rescue as a source of variation in hospital mortality after hepatic surgery
Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
© 2014 BJS Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 101, Issue 7, pages 836–846, June 2014
How to Cite
Spolverato, G., Ejaz, A., Hyder, O., Kim, Y. and Pawlik, T. M. (2014), Failure to rescue as a source of variation in hospital mortality after hepatic surgery. Br J Surg, 101: 836–846. doi: 10.1002/bjs.9492
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.