Converged wireline-wireless network evolution: Opportunities and challenges
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
© 2005 Lucent Technologies Inc.
Bell Labs Technical Journal
Special Issue: Future Wireless Communications
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 57–80, Summer 2005
How to Cite
Joseph, J.-P., Justl, P., Magee, Jr., F. R., Mukhopadhyay, A. and Sun, D. (2005), Converged wireline-wireless network evolution: Opportunities and challenges. Bell Labs Tech. J., 10: 57–80. doi: 10.1002/bltj.20094
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!