Converged wireline-wireless network evolution: Opportunities and challenges
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
© 2005 Lucent Technologies Inc.
Bell Labs Technical Journal
Special Issue: Future Wireless Communications
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 57–80, Summer 2005
How to Cite
Joseph, J.-P., Justl, P., Magee, Jr., F. R., Mukhopadhyay, A. and Sun, D. (2005), Converged wireline-wireless network evolution: Opportunities and challenges. Bell Labs Tech. J., 10: 57–80. doi: 10.1002/bltj.20094
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!