Plastic electronic devices: From materials design to device applications
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
© 2005 Lucent Technologies Inc.
Bell Labs Technical Journal
Special Issue: Nanotechnology
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 87–105, Autumn (Fall) 2005
How to Cite
Reichmanis, E., Katz, H., Kloc, C. and Maliakal, A. (2005), Plastic electronic devices: From materials design to device applications. Bell Labs Tech. J., 10: 87–105. doi: 10.1002/bltj.20106
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!