Transmission enhancement in an array of subwavelength slits in aluminum due to surface plasmon resonances
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
© 2005 Lucent Technologies Inc.
Bell Labs Technical Journal
Special Issue: Nanotechnology
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 143–150, Autumn (Fall) 2005
How to Cite
Chan, H. B., Marcet, Z., Carr, D., Bower, J. E., Cirelli, R., Ferry, E., Klemens, F. P., Miner, J. F., Pai, C.-S. and Taylor, J. A. (2005), Transmission enhancement in an array of subwavelength slits in aluminum due to surface plasmon resonances. Bell Labs Tech. J., 10: 143–150. doi: 10.1002/bltj.20109
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!