Electrically tunable superhydrophobic nanostructured surfaces
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
© 2005 Lucent Technologies Inc.
Bell Labs Technical Journal
Special Issue: Nanotechnology
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 161–170, Autumn (Fall) 2005
How to Cite
Krupenkin, T., Taylor, J. A., Kolodner, P. and Hodes, M. (2005), Electrically tunable superhydrophobic nanostructured surfaces. Bell Labs Tech. J., 10: 161–170. doi: 10.1002/bltj.20111
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!