Layered space-time architecture for wireless communication in a fading environment when using multi-element antennas
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2002
Copyright © 1996 Lucent Technologies Inc.
Bell Labs Technical Journal
Special Issue: Wireless
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 41–59, Summer 1996
How to Cite
Foschini, G. J. (1996), Layered space-time architecture for wireless communication in a fading environment when using multi-element antennas. Bell Labs Tech. J., 1: 41–59. doi: 10.1002/bltj.2015
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!