Social networking: Communication revolution or evolution?
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2008
Bell Labs Technical Journal
Special Issue: Applications and their Enablers in a Converged Communications World
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 13–17, Summer 2008
How to Cite
Coyle, C. L. and Vaughn, H. (2008), Social networking: Communication revolution or evolution?. Bell Labs Tech. J., 13: 13–17. doi: 10.1002/bltj.20298
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!