Revenue models for application enablement: The project neuron case study
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
Bell Labs Technical Journal
Special Issue: Application Enablement
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 263–269, September 2011
How to Cite
Gollakota, R., Saleh, A., Lee, A., Mendiratta, V., Su, D. and Zenner, G. J. (2011), Revenue models for application enablement: The project neuron case study. Bell Labs Tech. J., 16: 263–269. doi: 10.1002/bltj.20515
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!