Monitoring high performance data streams in vertical markets: Theory and applications in public safety and healthcare
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Bell Labs Technical Journal
Special Issue: Vertical Markets
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 163–179, December 2011
How to Cite
Maison, R., Steen, D. J., Zakrzewicz, M. and Biniek, Z. (2011), Monitoring high performance data streams in vertical markets: Theory and applications in public safety and healthcare. Bell Labs Tech. J., 16: 163–179. doi: 10.1002/bltj.20528
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!