Interactive Omnidirectional Video Delivery: A Bandwidth-Effective Approach
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
Bell Labs Technical Journal
Special Issue: Video Technology
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 135–147, March 2012
How to Cite
Rondao Alface, P., Macq, J.-F. and Verzijp, N. (2012), Interactive Omnidirectional Video Delivery: A Bandwidth-Effective Approach. Bell Labs Tech. J., 16: 135–147. doi: 10.1002/bltj.20538
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!