Suppressing the Cliff Effect in Video Reproduction Quality
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Bell Labs Technical Journal
Special Issue: Video Technology
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 171–185, March 2012
How to Cite
Kokalj-Filipović, S. and Soljanin, E. (2012), Suppressing the Cliff Effect in Video Reproduction Quality. Bell Labs Tech. J., 16: 171–185. doi: 10.1002/bltj.20540
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!