The Inherent Difficulty of Timely Primary-Backup Replication
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
Bell Labs Technical Journal
Special Issue: Communication and Computing in the Cloud
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 15–24, September 2012
How to Cite
Koppol, P., Namjoshi, K. S., Stathopoulos, T. and Wilfong, G. T. (2012), The Inherent Difficulty of Timely Primary-Backup Replication. Bell Labs Tech. J., 17: 15–24. doi: 10.1002/bltj.21541
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!