Intrinsically Secure Next-Generation Networks
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
Bell Labs Technical Journal
Special Issue: Delivering Network Assurance Through Secure and Reliable Solutions
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 17–36, December 2012
How to Cite
Sabnis, S., Verbruggen, M., Hickey, J. and McBride, A. J. (2012), Intrinsically Secure Next-Generation Networks. Bell Labs Tech. J., 17: 17–36. doi: 10.1002/bltj.21556
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!