Towards Dynamic Risk Management: Success Likelihood of Ongoing Attacks
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Bell Labs Technical Journal
Special Issue: Delivering Network Assurance Through Secure and Reliable Solutions
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 61–78, December 2012
How to Cite
Kanoun, W., Dubus, S., Papillon, S., Cuppens-Boulahia, N. and Cuppens, F. (2012), Towards Dynamic Risk Management: Success Likelihood of Ongoing Attacks. Bell Labs Tech. J., 17: 61–78. doi: 10.1002/bltj.21558
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!