Questions About Questions: Investigating How Knowledge Workers Ask and Answer Questions
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
Bell Labs Technical Journal
Special Issue: Human Science and User Experience
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 43–61, March 2013
How to Cite
Burns, M. J. and Kotval, X. P. (2013), Questions About Questions: Investigating How Knowledge Workers Ask and Answer Questions. Bell Labs Tech. J., 17: 43–61. doi: 10.1002/bltj.21574
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!