Quantitative Analysis of Split Base Station Processing and Determination of Advantageous Architectures for LTE
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
Bell Labs Technical Journal
Special Issue: General Papers
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 105–128, June 2013
How to Cite
Dötsch, U., Doll, M., Mayer, H.-P., Schaich, F., Segel, J. and Sehier, P. (2013), Quantitative Analysis of Split Base Station Processing and Determination of Advantageous Architectures for LTE. Bell Labs Tech. J., 18: 105–128. doi: 10.1002/bltj.21595
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!