Next-Generation Microwave Packet Radio: Characteristics and Evolution Areas to Support New Scenarios in Wireless Backhauling
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
Bell Labs Technical Journal
Special Issue: Next-Generation Wireless Technologies
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 143–157, September 2013
How to Cite
Boiocchi, G., Prisco, P. D., Lahrech, A., Lopez, P., Moretto, M. and Volpato, P. (2013), Next-Generation Microwave Packet Radio: Characteristics and Evolution Areas to Support New Scenarios in Wireless Backhauling. Bell Labs Tech. J., 18: 143–157. doi: 10.1002/bltj.21610
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!