Mobile Video Optimization at the Base Station: Adaptive Guaranteed Bit Rate for HTTP Adaptive Streaming
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
Bell Labs Technical Journal
Special Issue: Next-Generation Wireless Technologies
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 159–174, September 2013
How to Cite
Viswanathan, H., Vleeschauwer, D. D., Beck, A., Benno, S., Miller, R. B., Li, G., Clougherty, M. M. and Robinson, D. C. (2013), Mobile Video Optimization at the Base Station: Adaptive Guaranteed Bit Rate for HTTP Adaptive Streaming. Bell Labs Tech. J., 18: 159–174. doi: 10.1002/bltj.21611
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!