Optical Ring Metro Networks With Flexible Grid and Distance-Adaptive Optical Coherent Transceivers
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
Bell Labs Technical Journal
Special Issue: Optical Networking and Technology Innovation
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 95–110, December 2013
How to Cite
Rottondi, C., Tornatore, M. and Gavioli, G. (2013), Optical Ring Metro Networks With Flexible Grid and Distance-Adaptive Optical Coherent Transceivers. Bell Labs Tech. J., 18: 95–110. doi: 10.1002/bltj.21629
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!