Optimized ASIC/FPGA Design Flow for Energy Efficient Network Nodes
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
Bell Labs Technical Journal
Special Issue: Optical Networking and Technology Innovation
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 195–209, December 2013
How to Cite
Sahm, H., Sauppe, M., Markert, E., Horn, T., Heinkel, U. and Otto, K.-H. (2013), Optimized ASIC/FPGA Design Flow for Energy Efficient Network Nodes. Bell Labs Tech. J., 18: 195–209. doi: 10.1002/bltj.21634
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!