This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (CHE 9820176) and the Robert A. Welch Foundation (W-0031).
The free energy of denaturation of lysozyme: An undergraduate experiment in biophysical chemistry*
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2002 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 244–247, July 2002
How to Cite
Kurtin, W. E. and Lee, J. M. (2002), The free energy of denaturation of lysozyme: An undergraduate experiment in biophysical chemistry. Biochem. Mol. Biol. Educ., 30: 244–247. doi: 10.1002/bmb.2002.494030040083
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2001
- 1T. E.Creighton, Ed. (1989) Protein Structure: a Practical Approach, IRL Press, Washington, D. C., p. 316., , , in
- 2Deleted in proof.
- 3G. D.Fasman, Ed. (1975) CRC Critical Reviews in Biochemistry, Vol. 3, CRC Press, Cleveland, OH, pp. 1–43.in
- 92000) Biochemistry, 3rd ed., Addison Wesley Longman, San Francisco, pp. 181–186., , (
- 101999) Biochemistry, 2nd ed., Saunders College Publishing, New York, pp. 159–160, p. 192., (
- 112002) Fundamentals of Biochemistry, Upgrade ed., John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, pp. 149–156., , (