Executive Director, California State University System Biotechnology Program (CSUPERB); Chair, United States Biotechnology Workforce Committee, Council of Biotechnology Centers/Biotechnology Industry Organization. From the California State University Program for Education and Research in Biotechnology (CSUPERB), San Diego State University, San Diego, California 92181-1230. Tel.: 619-594-1203; Fax: 619-594-5291
Commentary: Industrial biotechnology education: A model of collaboration between industry and academia
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2003 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 139–141, March 2003
How to Cite
Dahms, A. S. (2003), Commentary: Industrial biotechnology education: A model of collaboration between industry and academia. Biochem. Mol. Biol. Educ., 31: 139–141. doi: 10.1002/bmb.2003.494031020191
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2002
- 22002) Industry expectations for technician-level workers. The U. S. bioscience industry skill standards project and identification of skill sets for technicians in pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, and clinical companies, Biochem. Mol. Biol. Educ. 30, 260–264., (
- 5The Brookings Institution report: Signs of Life: The Growth of Biotechnology Centers in the U.S.: www.brookings.edu/dybdocroot/es/urban/publications/biotech.pdf.
- 6California State University Program for Education and Research in Biotechnology OECD Related Publication Links: www.csuchico.edu/csuperb/OECD_Articles.html.