Disciplinary differences or modes of curriculum practice? Who promised to deliver what in problem-based learning?
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2003 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 338–343, September 2003
How to Cite
Savin-Baden, M. (2003), Disciplinary differences or modes of curriculum practice? Who promised to deliver what in problem-based learning?. Biochem. Mol. Biol. Educ., 31: 338–343. doi: 10.1002/bmb.2003.494031050263
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2003
- 32000) Facilitating problem-based learning: The impact of tutor's pedagogical stances, Journal on Excellence in College Teaching 11, 2/3 97–111.(
- 42003) Facilitating problem-based learning: Illuminating perspectives, Society for Research into Higher Education (SRHE)/Open University Press, London.(
- 51994) The New Production of Knowledge: The Dynamics of Science and Research in Contemporary Societies, Sage, London., , , , , (
- 72003) The death of problem-based learning, Journal of College Science Teaching 6, 364–366.(
- 8P.Conway, P.Kandlbinder Eds. (2001) Proceedings of the 3rd Asia Pacific Conference on Problem-based Learning, Rockhampton, pp 46–53., , in
- 10D.Boud, Ed. (1985) Problem-based Learning in Education for the Professions, Higher Education Research and Development Society of Australasia, Sydney, NSW, Australia.
- 122000) Adopting PBL as the preferred institutional approach to teaching and learning: Considerations and challenges, Journal on Excellence in College Teaching 11, 11–26., (
- 141980) Problem-based Learning: An Approach to Medical Education, Springer Publishing Co., New York, p. 18., (