This work was supported in part by the Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP) and the Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq). A. C. F. L. was recipient of a scholarship from FAPESP; K. S. R. was recipient of a scholarship from CNPq; M. C. P., J. M. P., and J. A. F. were CNPq-supported Research Fellows.
The zymogen-enteropeptidase system: A practical approach to study the regulation of enzyme activity by proteolytic cleavage†
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2004 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 45–48, January 2004
How to Cite
Pizauro, J. M., Ferro, J. A., de Lima, A. C. F., Routman, K. S. and Portella, M. C. (2004), The zymogen-enteropeptidase system: A practical approach to study the regulation of enzyme activity by proteolytic cleavage. Biochem. Mol. Biol. Educ., 32: 45–48. doi: 10.1002/bmb.2004.494032010311
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2003
- 11995) in Biochemistry (D.Voet, J. G.Voet, eds) pp. 371–410, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York., (
- 21995) in Biochemistry (L.Stryer, ed) pp. 237–262, W. H. Freeman and Company, New York.(
- 32000) in Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry (D. L.Nelson, M. M.Cox, eds) pp. 626–627, Worth Publishers, Inc., New York., (
- 51982) in Human Biochemistry (J. M.Orten, O. T.Neuhaus, eds) pp. 320–374, The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis, MO., (
- 6The Medical Biochemistry Page (revised 2002) www-isu.indstate.edu/thcme/mwking/.
- 72000) The Cell—A Molecular Approach, 2nd Ed, Sinauer Associates, Sunderland, MA.(
- 82000) Molecular Cell Biology, 4th Ed, W. H. Freeman & Co., New York., , , , , , , (
- 102003) Intestinal and pancreatic enzyme activity of broilers exposed to thermal stress, Rev. Bras. Cienc. Avic. 5, 23–28., , , , (
- 172002) in Book of Abstracts of the Annual Meeting of the Word Aquaculture Society & the China Society of Fisheries (Word Aquaculture Society, ed) p. 615, Shandong Huaxin Habios, Co., Ltd., Beljing, China., , , (