Problem-based learning and undergraduate research
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2004 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Volume 32, Issue 1, page 49, January 2004
How to Cite
White, H. B. (2004), Problem-based learning and undergraduate research. Biochem. Mol. Biol. Educ., 32: 49. doi: 10.1002/bmb.2004.494032010321
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2003
- 1The Boyer Commission on Educating Undergraduates (1998) Reinventing Undergraduate Education: A Blueprint for America's Research Universities. naples.cc.sunysb.edu/Pres/boyer.nsf/.
- 3The Reinvention Center (accessed 12/4/2003) Undergraduate Research and Scholarship and the Mission of the Research University. www.sunysb.edu/Reinventioncenter/conference/Life%20Sciences/LifeScienceSession.htm.
- 41974) Biochemistry: A Problems Approach, W. A. Benjamin, Menlo Park, CA., , , (
- 52001) Genesis of biochemistry: A problems approach, Cell Biol. Educ. 1, 16–17.(