This work was supported by a grant from the Italian Ministry of Education, Progetto SeT “Materiali per l'educazione scientifica e tecnologica,” Progetto no. 394-C.M. 131.
Innovative tools for scientific and technological education in italian secondary schools†
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2004 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 78–83, March 2004
How to Cite
Santucci, A., Mini, R., Ferro, E., Martelli, P. and Trabalzini, L. (2004), Innovative tools for scientific and technological education in italian secondary schools. Biochem. Mol. Biol. Educ., 32: 78–83. doi: 10.1002/bmb.2004.494032020317
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2003
- 1“SeT … Scienza e Tecnologia. Il Progetto Speciale per l'educazione scientifica e Tecnologica. Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca,” www.bdp.it/set/.
- 22001) “Biotech a Scuola”: A government project for scientific and technological education in secondary school. Communication at the 46th National Meeting of the Italian Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Joint Symposia with the French Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Educational Section, Siena, September 26–29, 2001. It. Biochem. Soc. Transact. 17, 2.02, 58., , , , , , , (
- 32001) “Biotech a Scuola.” Communication at the meeting “L'educazione Scientifica nelle Scuole della Regione Toscana,” organized by Regione Toscana, Firenze, December 7, 2001., , , , (