This work was supported in part by National Science Foundation Grant MCB-9876212 and the Florida Agricultural Experiment Station. This article is Florida Agricultural Experiment Station Journal Series Number R-09889.
Sex determination using PCR†
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2004 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 115–119, March 2004
How to Cite
Kima, P. E. and Rasche, M. E. (2004), Sex determination using PCR. Biochem. Mol. Biol. Educ., 32: 115–119. doi: 10.1002/bmb.2004.494032020327
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2003
- 52000) Biochemistry, 3rd Ed., pp. 922–924, Benjamin/Cummings, San Francisco, CA., , (
- 61995) Biochemistry, 2nd Ed., pp. 904–906, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York., . (
- 71999) Experimental Biochemistry, 3rd Ed., W. H. Freeman Publishers, New York., (
- 8F. M.Ausubel, R.Brent, R. E.Kingston, D. D.Moore, J. G.Seidman, K.Struhl, eds. (1998) Current Protocols in Molecular Biology, Vol. 3, John Wiley & Sons, New York.
- 92001) Molecular Cloning: A Laboratory Manual, 3rd Ed., Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, Cold Spring Harbor, NY., (
- 101994) Teaching Tips: Strategies, Research, and Theory for College and University Teachers, 9th Ed., D. C. Heath and Company, Lexington, MA.(
- 112000) A Taxonomy for Learning, Teaching and Assessing: A Revision of Bloom's Taxonomy of Educational Objectives, Pearson Education, Upper Saddle River, NJ., , , , (