Student Centered Education
Commentary: Biochemistry and molecular biology educators launch national network
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 The International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 266–267, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Bailey, C., Bell, E., Johnson, M., Mattos, C., Sears, D. and White, H. B. (2010), Commentary: Biochemistry and molecular biology educators launch national network. Biochem. Mol. Biol. Educ., 38: 266–267. doi: 10.1002/bmb.20424
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2010
- 1National Academy of Sciences, National Academy of Engineering, Institute of Medicine ( 2007) Rising Above the Gathering Storm: Energizing and Employing American for a Brighter Economic Future, The National Academies Press, Washington, DC.
- 72008) A Concept Inventory for Molecular Life Sciences: How will it help your teaching practice? Austral. Biochem. 39, 14–17., , , , (
- 82008) Assessing student understanding in the molecular life sciences using a concept inventory. In ATN Assessment 08: Engaging Students with Assessment. Adelaide, Australia, pp. 216–224., (