Tel.: 910-814-4365; Fax: 910-893-1887
Using simple manipulatives to improve student comprehension of a complex biological process: Protein synthesis
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 320–327, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Guzman, K. and Bartlett, J. (2012), Using simple manipulatives to improve student comprehension of a complex biological process: Protein synthesis. Biochem. Mol. Biol. Educ., 40: 320–327. doi: 10.1002/bmb.20638
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!