Multimedia in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Commentary: The Khan academy and the day-night flipped classroom
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 337–338, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Parslow, G. R. (2012), Commentary: The Khan academy and the day-night flipped classroom. Biochem. Mol. Biol. Educ., 40: 337–338. doi: 10.1002/bmb.20642
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!