Student Centered Education
Using a scholarly approach to improve teaching and learning in biochemistry higher education
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 388–389, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Loertscher, J. (2012), Using a scholarly approach to improve teaching and learning in biochemistry higher education. Biochem. Mol. Biol. Educ., 40: 388–389. doi: 10.1002/bmb.20648
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- 1(2005) The Advancement of Learning: Building the Teaching Commons, Jossey-Bass, San Francisco.,
- 2The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. Available at:http://www.carnegiefoundation.org/, accessed on August 14, 2012.
- 3(1990) Scholarship Reconsidered: Priorities of the Professorate, Jossey-Bass, San Francisco.
- 4(1993) Teaching as community property: Putting an end to pedagogical solitude. Change 25, 6–7.
- 5(2006) Enhancing Scholarly Work on Teaching and Learning, Jossey-Bass, San Francisco.
- 6(2007) Enhancing Learning through the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning, Anker Publishing Company, Inc., Boston.
- 7(2007) Why not try a scientific approach to science education? Change 39, 9–15.
- 8(2011)The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Reconsidered: Institutional Integration and Impact,Jossey-Bass,San Francisco., ,