Special Section: Innovative Laboratory Exercises—Focus on Genomic Annotation
Commentary: Innovation in the biochemistry/molecular biology laboratory
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Volume 41, Issue 1, page 11, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Furge, L. L., Wolfson, A. and Boyer, R. (2013), Commentary: Innovation in the biochemistry/molecular biology laboratory. Biochem. Mol. Biol. Educ., 41: 11. doi: 10.1002/bmb.20664
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
- 52008)High-Impact Educational Practices: What They Are, Who Has Access to Them, and Why They Matter, Association of American Colleges and Universities, Washington, DC.(
- 6Biochem. Mol. Biol. Educ., Issue 1 of Volumes 37–41 (2009–2013).