Investigation of the human disease osteogenesis imperfecta: A research-based introduction to concepts and skills in biomolecular analysis
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 103–109, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Mate, K., Sim, A., Weidenhofer, J., Milward, L. and Scott, J. (2013), Investigation of the human disease osteogenesis imperfecta: A research-based introduction to concepts and skills in biomolecular analysis. Biochem. Mol. Biol. Educ., 41: 103–109. doi: 10.1002/bmb.20672
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!