Student Centered Education
Which are our next questions?
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 110–111, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Costa, M. J. (2013), Which are our next questions?. Biochem. Mol. Biol. Educ., 41: 110–111. doi: 10.1002/bmb.20689
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!