Student Centered Education
“Recombinant protein of the day”: Using daily student presentations to add real-world aspects to a biotechnology course
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 269–272, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Shaffer, J. F. (2013), “Recombinant protein of the day”: Using daily student presentations to add real-world aspects to a biotechnology course. Biochem. Mol. Biol. Educ., 41: 269–272. doi: 10.1002/bmb.20697
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!