Affordable hands-on DNA sequencing and genotyping: An exercise for teaching DNA analysis to undergraduates
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 by The International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 388–395, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Shah, K., Thomas, S. and Stein, A. (2013), Affordable hands-on DNA sequencing and genotyping: An exercise for teaching DNA analysis to undergraduates. Biochem. Mol. Biol. Educ., 41: 388–395. doi: 10.1002/bmb.20732
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!