Student Centered Education
Problem-solving test: E2F: A family of S phase regulating transcription factors
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 by The International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 88–90, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Szeberényi, J. (2014), Problem-solving test: E2F: A family of S phase regulating transcription factors. Biochem. Mol. Biol. Educ., 42: 88–90. doi: 10.1002/bmb.20753
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!