Student-generated reading questions: Diagnosing student thinking with diverse formative assessments
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 by The International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 29–38, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Offerdahl, E. G. and Montplaisir, L. (2014), Student-generated reading questions: Diagnosing student thinking with diverse formative assessments. Biochem. Mol. Biol. Educ., 42: 29–38. doi: 10.1002/bmb.20757
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!